Community Feedback

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Change profile name??

This thread has been viewed 36 times
  • 1.  Change profile name??

Posted Oct 16, 2023 07:45 AM

Anyway to change profile name on this support / community forum?

• 2.  RE: Change profile name??

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 16, 2023 11:00 AM

Maybey @Greg_W or @Jamie E can tell you if it's possible. Or send an email to airheadsteam@hpe.com assist you.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Change profile name??

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 16, 2023 07:26 PM

Thanks Herman!

We have started the process! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. 

• 4.  RE: Change profile name??

Posted Oct 18, 2023 10:33 AM

Sorry to barge in, and since all of my posts go to instant moderation, if one of the moderators wants to field this and delete this post, I'd appreciate it. There doesn't seem to be any way to directly contact them for questions or forum support?

When I logged on with my 'new and improved' HP Account yesterday, it seems to have separated my profile from my 'old' Troy Jollimore profile. Is there any way the two can be recombined?

• 5.  RE: Change profile name??

Posted Oct 19, 2023 10:05 AM

Any update?? :)

I appreciate the help. 

I can't even delete my account from here and create a new one. :(

• 6.  RE: Change profile name??

Posted Oct 28, 2023 01:23 AM

Any luck? :)