Community Feedback

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Change profile's email address

This thread has been viewed 30 times
  • 1.  Change profile's email address

Posted Aug 11, 2022 08:44 AM
    I moved to a different employer.  Is there a way to change the email address associated with my profile?

When I go to the profile page, there is an option to change the email - I am then prompted to enter my password twice, but keep getting an error message that it is incorrect.  I can log out and log back in, and my password is valid.

I still have access to my old email but want to change it to my new employer's email address.  Or am I better off just creating a new account and deleting the old one?

TIA.

------------------------------
    ---
    °(((=((===°°°(((=================================

• 2.  RE: Change profile's email address

Posted Sep 17, 2022 05:04 AM

I am also having this exact, same issue. I know that the password is correct. I've tried in multiple browsers but experience the same issue. This is a problem as I need to get my employer's email off of the second account that I incidentally created in trying to solve issues with this site. (There are several.)

Email change rejected with correct password.

• 3.  RE: Change profile's email address

Posted Sep 20, 2022 11:26 AM
    +1 here - would like to change email associated with this account but just get prompted for password (but doesn't seem to be related to the password I use to sign in)

ACNSA | ACEA | ACCP | ACMP

• 4.  RE: Change profile's email address

Posted Nov 17, 2022 01:58 PM
    Never got an answer to this - So who maintains the community site that could help?

---
    °(((=((===°°°(((=================================