Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass 6.11 Azure AD API - New Feature

This thread has been viewed 61 times
  • 1.  Clearpass 6.11 Azure AD API - New Feature

Posted Nov 17, 2022 11:38 AM
    Hey has anyone been able to implement the new feature to use the azure api to pull user group information ? I setup in our lab but having a hard time getting it to work. Can someone share a working config with me please ? I'm using EAP-TLS for authentication and will like to use Azure AD user group for authroziation.

Attached config pictures

Azure
    Arubanetworks remove preview
    Azure
    Aruba Central Online Help ClearPass can interact with Azure to retrieve user group details and perform policy enforcement. This source is only capable of authorization, not authentication. To configure the Azure service: Navigate to Configuration > Authentication > Sources. The page opens. Click the link. The page opens with the General tab displayed.
    View this on Arubanetworks >

• 2.  RE: Clearpass 6.11 Azure AD API - New Feature

Posted Nov 17, 2022 11:59 AM
    Resolved by adding the group.read.all permission to the APP in azure. For more details see Hermans reply here

https://community.arubanetworks.com/discussion/clearpass-radius-intuneazure-ad-integration-poc