Security

View Only
last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass guest translation auto-translates admin portal too

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  Clearpass guest translation auto-translates admin portal too

Posted Mar 02, 2023 04:20 PM

Hello,

I am configuring translations on the guest portal 

When I select a language in the test page, clearpass automatically translates all pages, including the guest admin portal

Is there a way to disable the translation of the admin portal? 

thanks 

• 2.  RE: Clearpass guest translation auto-translates admin portal too

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 06, 2023 10:05 AM

Get the Operator Profile in use from the top-right menu:

Then under (Guest) -> Administration -> Operator Logins -> Profiles, select the Super Administrator (or profile you found in the previous step). Click on it and then click Edit.

Scroll to the bottom and find the Language selector, which you can change from 'Auto-detect' to your preferred language:

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Clearpass guest translation auto-translates admin portal too

Posted Mar 06, 2023 10:17 AM

Very helpful, thank you!