Security

View Only
last person joined: 4 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass Onboard with Azure AD SAML

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  Clearpass Onboard with Azure AD SAML

Posted 3 days ago

Hi, 

I'm trying to build a Clearpass onboard solution for a POC and using Azure AAD as inner authentication method with SAML integration.For onboard client certs I'm going to use clearpass on-boarding CA as well. there is a requirement that dynamic VLANs to be returned to controller based on the user functioning level in the organization. like accounts - VLAN 10, corporate - VLAN 20 , management - VLAN 30 to placed the users BYOD devices on the corresponding VLANs.

Is this is possible to achieve with on-boarding with single SSID ? , how can I call the users group membership from AAD through SAML and use that information to return the VLAN dynamically after on-boarding complete.?

Thanks..

Regards

Thilina

• 2.  RE: Clearpass Onboard with Azure AD SAML

Posted 39 seconds ago

What is the use-case for OnBoard?  Could you use an MDM instead?  What is the use-case for allowing unmanaged/unknown endpoints onto the protected network?