Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).

CLP Audit SNMP trap and or SYSLOG Email notifcation

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  CLP Audit SNMP trap and or SYSLOG Email notifcation

Posted 16 days ago

Hello, I have doing research on creating a email notification process to send audit viewer logs and change differences in email form. I assume CLP does not have the same snmp config trap the same way Cisco switches do after reading the KBs about CLP specific snmp traps and MIBs. Therefore I can't use SolarWinds to send NCM emails with snmp traps.  I assume I cannot create a custom export filter  that will go through the email SMTP messaging service on CLP. I am assuming that I have work within a syslog configuration and the audit record template. I don't have a paid license for SolarWinds Kiwi syslog server. I do have Stellar which I could try to get setup to be a syslog server if possible to send those notification emails. I was wondering if anyone has anything kind of custom workaround to get audit records actions by admins to be sent by email without external syslog server in the middle. 

Thanks 

Best.