Community Feedback

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Create another site with same network

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  Create another site with same network

Posted Nov 01, 2022 01:38 PM
    Hi, i'm new in using AIO. when i reach a limit adding device to 1 site i want to create a new site so i can add another device for my office. but there is a problem when i added new device to another site. it said if my device is in the same network with another site. 
    here's the screenshot of the problem.

what should i do? i want create new site using the same network, Vlan and another configuration same as the site 1.
    thank you so much. i appreciate your input.

• 2.  RE: Create another site with same network

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 08, 2022 04:18 AM
    Please ask Instant ON related questions on the Aruba Instant ON community.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------