Security

View Only
last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Download Clearpass policy manager

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  Download Clearpass policy manager

Posted 14 days ago

Such a Newbie question but I'm going around in circles between what appears the the HPE and Aruba information. may of the links out there appear dead or take me to generic HPE pages now. 

I wish to learn and practice outside of the live environment and install ClearPass policy manager in my lab.

1) where can I download clearpass policy manager, ?
    2) where can I get these trial licences 

PowerArubaSW : Powershell Module to use Aruba Switch API for Vlan, VlanPorts, LACP, LLDP...

PowerArubaCP: Powershell Module to use ClearPass API (create NAD, Guest...)

PowerArubaCL: Powershell Module to use Aruba Central

PowerArubaCX: Powershell Module to use ArubaCX API (get interface/vlan/ports info).

• 2.  RE: Download Clearpass policy manager

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 14 days ago

You can download ClearPass from the HPE Networking Support Portal.

Licenses can be requested via the License Management.

Either may be available through your Aruba partner if you can't access it yourself. 

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Download Clearpass policy manager

Posted 12 days ago

Thankyou Herman this helped.