Security

View Only
last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Eduroam with Clearpass

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  Eduroam with Clearpass

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Everyone, 

I just want to ask if anyone of you already setup a Eduroam with Clearpass ? it seems that there is no valid documentation for clearpass integration . I just read the documentation from Giant https://archive.geant.org/projects/gn3/geant/services/cbp/Documents/cbp-79_guide_to_configuring_eduroam_using_the_aruba_wireless_controller_and_clearpass.pdf but it seems not updated. if anyone already implement it and you have a step by step guide , may I ask for your guidance. as of now im having trouble in communicating between the FLR server still figuring out why it wont able to reach the FLR (Federal Level Radius server )server and it gives me a radius authentication failed error.

• 2.  RE: Eduroam with Clearpass

MVP
    Posted 10 days ago

Where are you located? We are in the US. Last July, we moved our users from a PEAP-MSCHAPv2 SSID to eduroam & TLS. We use ClearPass & AOS 8 wireless, but we use a third-party cloud provider for personal device onboarding & EAP-TLS certificate PKI.

We started with CPPM 6.9.x and are moving to 6.12.x. We currently use AD for authorization but will be moving to Entra ID. Have you joined the Eduroam Admins mailing list?

If you send me a PM we can exchange email addresses & we can likely help you through the details as best we know.

------------------------------
    Bruce Osborne ACCP ACMP
    Liberty University

The views expressed here are my personal views and not those of my employer
    ------------------------------