Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Enable 160GHz Frequency

This thread has been viewed 19 times
  • 1.  Enable 160GHz Frequency

Posted Sep 20, 2022 12:32 AM

I'm unable to enable 160GHz on Aruba 555 using the Aruba GUI, so if anyone knows how to do it, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for any help you may provide.

Regards

Maloni 

• 2.  RE: Enable 160GHz Frequency

MVP GURU
    Posted Sep 20, 2022 12:09 PM
    160GHz?

• 3.  RE: Enable 160GHz Frequency

Posted Sep 20, 2022 03:51 PM
    Sorry guys it's 160MHz instead of 160GHz mentioned on my subject matter for discussion.

• 4.  RE: Enable 160GHz Frequency

Posted Sep 20, 2022 04:04 PM
    Loni,
    What regulatory domain (country) are you in? Are 160MHz wide channels permitted?
    Thanks,
    Brad

• 5.  RE: Enable 160GHz Frequency

Posted Sep 20, 2022 04:45 PM
    I'm here in New Zealand and yes 160  MHz has been utilize here with AP operate in various ISP(s).

Thanks

Loni

• 6.  RE: Enable 160GHz Frequency

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 20, 2022 06:54 PM
    What's the output from "show ap allowed-channels"?

------------------------------
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.

• 7.  RE: Enable 160GHz Frequency

Posted Sep 20, 2022 08:45 PM
    I'm still wait for the console cable I ordered so I can able to do the setting with CLI. Likewise, I have no knowledge of commands used for this specific configuration.

Thanks

Loni 

• 8.  RE: Enable 160GHz Frequency

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 21, 2022 08:15 AM
    If your AP is reachable over the network, you can connect to it with SSH (Secure Shell). Console cable is only needed if the AP is unreachable, or does not come up properly for some reason.

Or even run it through the WebUI:

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.