Aruba Apps

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

Error retrieving information for users in mobility master

This thread has been viewed 46 times
  • 1.  Error retrieving information for users in mobility master

Posted Jul 15, 2022 02:06 AM
      |   view attached
    Hello team,
    We are getting error for connected users in mobility master. Please find attached snap for your understanding.
    User information is not loading in mobility master.
    Please help ,what can I do to resolve this issue

• 2.  RE: Error retrieving information for users in mobility master

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 30, 2022 02:24 PM
    What version of ArubaOS are you running?

------------------------------
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

HPE Design and Deploy Guides: https://community.arubanetworks.com/support/migrated-knowledge-base?attachments=&communitykey=dcc83c62-1a3a-4dd8-94dc-92968ea6fff1&pageindex=0&pagesize=12&search=&sort=most_recent&viewtype=card

• 3.  RE: Error retrieving information for users in mobility master

Posted Dec 30, 2022 02:27 PM
    We have recently upgraded the firmware to 8.10.0.5

• 4.  RE: Error retrieving information for users in mobility master

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 30, 2022 02:31 PM
    On both the MM and mds?

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

HPE Design and Deploy Guides: https://community.arubanetworks.com/support/migrated-knowledge-base?attachments=&communitykey=dcc83c62-1a3a-4dd8-94dc-92968ea6fff1&pageindex=0&pagesize=12&search=&sort=most_recent&viewtype=card

• 5.  RE: Error retrieving information for users in mobility master

Posted Dec 30, 2022 02:36 PM
      |   view attached
    The issue was on ArubaOS 8.7.1.7_82184 . We were unable to filter the clients with the SSID with "&" symbol in it like M&M_WIFI. we raised tac case for the same and they suggested to upgrade the OS to 8.10.0.5  on both MM and MDs.
    So we did upgrade the version to 8.10.05 and now issue is resolved. WE Are able to filter client with "&" symbol. PFA attachment.

• 6.  RE: Error retrieving information for users in mobility master

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 30, 2022 02:39 PM
    You are already engaged with technical support. You should continue with them since they have your information. On the form here we would be just guessing what your issue is

• 7.  RE: Error retrieving information for users in mobility master

Posted Dec 30, 2022 02:43 PM
    I first posted the issue here but i didn't get answers .so i opened a tac case.
    The account is in PBS support that is why I posted here .

• 8.  RE: Error retrieving information for users in mobility master

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 30, 2022 02:46 PM
    Understood.  I don't have any immediate guesses why this would be happening.  Maybe others can guess.

• 9.  RE: Error retrieving information for users in mobility master

Posted Dec 30, 2022 02:57 PM
    Hi cjoseph,
    Now the issue resolved by upgrading the Firmware.
    Below is the response from tac team regarding this issue:

1 - As per engineering team, the RCA will take a few weeks as there is a dynamic handoff between components. The query is getting cut off even before it reaches arci.

2 - Engineering team is working on the request as they see the issue similar to the reference ticket:  AOS-226005 and fix integrated on 8.10. however, I am awaiting their confirmation for the same. I will update the status as soon as heard.

3 - As per engineering team, issue is fixed on OS code 8.10 also on latest 8.7 train -8.7.1.11.