Aruba Central

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Expand all | Collapse all

Export Device List

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  Export Device List

Posted Jul 06, 2022 06:44 AM
    In Aruba Central I can see a "Device List" of all my switches located under Organization -> Network Structure - > Device Provisioning. This list contains Serial Number, MAC Address, Device Type etc. 

I'd like to export this list into a spreadsheet. In most modern systems there would be an Export button, but this is missing from Aruba Central.

How can I export this list out of Aruba Central to a CSV file of spread sheet?

• 2.  RE: Export Device List

MVP GURU
    Posted Jul 06, 2022 09:01 AM
    That area is for the preprovisioning. This is where you would configure the Group Membership before connecting the devices.

You can go to your group > Devices > List view (upper right). Then you will see a download button that you can use to export the list to a .csv file to work with.

------------------------------
    Dustin Burns

Lead Mobility Engineer @Worldcom Exchange, Inc.

ACCX 1271| ACMX 509| ACSP | ACDA | MVP Guru 2022
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos

• 3.  RE: Export Device List

Posted Jul 07, 2022 05:44 AM
    We recently purchased 204 Aruba switches but only one of them have been powered on.
    They are all showing on the "Device Provisioning -> Device List"

But only one is showing on the list under Devices

How can I export the list of devices if they are haven't been powered on and are not showing on the Devices screen?

• 4.  RE: Export Device List

MVP GURU
    Posted Jul 07, 2022 07:57 AM
    You will not be able to until you connect the device to central. Even in the green lake dashboard, there is no option to export the list in your inventory page. This may have to be submitted as a feature request :)

Dustin Burns

Lead Mobility Engineer @Worldcom Exchange, Inc.

ACCX 1271| ACMX 509| ACSP | ACDA | MVP Guru 2022
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos