View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Expand all | Collapse all

Full Time dashboard

This thread has been viewed 16 times
  • 1.  Full Time dashboard

Posted Oct 05, 2023 02:57 PM

HI All 

Is there any way of having a full time dashboard displayed without a log in timeout 

We have screens in our NOC which id like to monitor our different sites on either via the central platform or some form of integration with our Zabbix monitoring. 

We operate from an MSP account on greenlake currently 

thanks 

A

• 2.  RE: Full Time dashboard

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 06, 2023 08:59 AM

I think Greenlake Cloud Platform has a user timeout which cannot be set to indefinitely due to security compliance regulations. I think the request for a NOC screen without timeout is a valid one, and please add that to the Aruba Innovation Zone if you have access to that, and otherwise work with your Aruba SE to get this addressed.

Possibly pulling out the data through the Central Streaming API or REST-API and presenting is somewhere in your own (Zabbix?) dashboad may be a good alternative.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------