Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications

Getting a blank summary page when deploying Underlay through Central

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Getting a blank summary page when deploying Underlay through Central

Posted 14 days ago

So we've been utilizing the Underlay/Fabrics wizard through Aruba Central to deploy our EVPN/VXLAN campus network. We already have 50 devices deployed with this method - 8325, 8360s, 6400s, 6300M stacks - and its worked pretty flawlessly up until this point. I've added 2 more 6300M VSF stacks into our Campus group and now it just errors out when trying to deploy the Underlay wizard. 

It gets through all of the different tabs - Core, Aggregation, Access - I check the boxes to make the 6300 stacks "Access", and then I am met with a blank summary page that won't allow me to go any further. If I click "Finish" I am met with an "unknown error" pop up. If I click "cancel" I get a blank dialogue box that makes the entire screen unresponsive. I have to refresh the page to get out of it, which erases any changes I made in the wizard.

I've tried different browsers, incognito mode, clearing cache and cookies, removing the new stacks from the group and re-adding them, rebooting the stacks. I tried accessing central and running the wizard from a different internet connection. I opened a TAC case with Aruba but they haven't gotten back to me. Anyone got any other ideas I can try?