Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Guest Customize Self-Registration email to sponsor

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  Guest Customize Self-Registration email to sponsor

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Community,

I have a ClearPass Captive Portal Guest with Sponsor Approval setup working fine. The sponsor gets an email to reject or approve every time a visitor connect to the guest WiFi network. I have customized this email to the sponsor, but the only thing I cannot customized is the "From" field (sender email). The sponsors get the email from "clearpass". This is the type of email my sponsor gets:

Is the sender email field (from) customizable? I have searched for many templates and through all the guest tree but I didn't find the option. Any idea?

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Julian

• 2.  RE: Guest Customize Self-Registration email to sponsor
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 13 days ago

You can set/change the default e-mail from address in the configuration for the outgoing SMTP server, which is in Policy Manager under Administration » External Servers » Messaging Setup.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.