Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

How to check AP link bandwidth?

This thread has been viewed 16 times
  • 1.  How to check AP link bandwidth?

Posted Jan 15, 2023 07:12 AM
    How to check the bandwidth (10/100/1000MB) an AP is connected to??

I need to check on the AP or controller, not on the switch.

• 2.  RE: How to check AP link bandwidth?

Posted Jan 15, 2023 12:02 PM
    On the controller; type in cli:
    • show interface list ( to see the intefaces)
    • show interface (look for BW or speed)

• 3.  RE: How to check AP link bandwidth?

Posted Jan 15, 2023 06:53 PM
    It is the controller's interface information.
    I want to check the AP's interface information.

• 4.  RE: How to check AP link bandwidth?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 23, 2023 05:29 AM
    (md7005) #show ap debug port status ap-name NLPD-AP325

AP "NLPD-AP325" Port Status
    ----------------------------------
    Port MAC Type Forward Mode Admin Oper Speed Duplex 802.3az 802.3bz PoE STP Portfast Loop-Protect Storm-Control TX-Packets TX-Bytes RX-Packets RX-Bytes Loop-Detection-TX Loop-Detection-RX
    ---- --- ---- ------------ ----- ---- ----- ------ ------- ------- --- --- -------- ------------ ------------- ---------- -------- ---------- -------- ----------------- -----------------
    0 ac:a3:1e:3f:74:3e GE N/A enabled up 1 Gb/s full unsupported N/A N/A N/A N/A OFF OFF 6546332 2758205082 26958771 2953306887 0 0
    1 ac:a3:1e:3f:74:3e GE N/A enabled down N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A OFF OFF 0 0 0 0 0 0

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------