Aruba Central

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Expand all | Collapse all

How to create SSL VPN(client VPN)without VPN concentrator or license on Aruba Gateway .9004.

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  How to create SSL VPN(client VPN)without VPN concentrator or license on Aruba Gateway .9004.

Posted Feb 09, 2024 09:02 PM
    Hello all, 
    Hope you are doing well. 
    On Fortigate, I can create SSL VPN to allow employees work from home to connect to our clients sites,  I used to create it without using any licenses or a concentrator. We replaced Fortigate for one of our clients with Aruba Gateway 9004 and I don't know how to create SSL VPN without licenses or a concentrator or authentication server. Any ideas please. I have read about Via and I think from my understanding it needs Aruba controller with licenses which we don't have and our clients will not pay any additional costs for that.  Thank you in advance for your help. 

• 2.  RE: How to create SSL VPN(client VPN)without VPN concentrator or license on Aruba Gateway .9004.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 12, 2024 09:49 AM

The 9004 does not include SSL VPN. There is an option for IPSec client VPN (VIA), which is a licensed feature.

If the 9004 is running AOS10 or SD-Branch, I think VIA is included in that subscription.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: How to create SSL VPN(client VPN)without VPN concentrator or license on Aruba Gateway .9004.

Posted Feb 12, 2024 04:12 PM
    Thank you so much Herman, I appreciate your help.
    The gateway is running AOS 10, I will try it.

Best regards!

Amira Mostafa
    Technical Support Engineer
    Zodiac Light ‎Waves Inc.

amira@zlwinc.com

Toll Free: (888)845-0107
    www.zodiaclightwaves.com

Interesting interviews with our customers. Find out more