Aruba Central

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Expand all | Collapse all

How to deploy AP515 to aruba central in IAP mode with management vlan 10?

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  How to deploy AP515 to aruba central in IAP mode with management vlan 10?

Posted Feb 01, 2024 01:56 AM

Hi, 

Anyone has experience to share to deploy AP515 to aruba central with management vlan 10 from core switch? I know the default vlan always is vlan 1, but is there any possible to change the management vlan to vlan 10? I try before but no successful.

Switch side:

Port configured in trunk mode.

Management vlan= vlan 10

SSID vlan= vlan 102(staff), 103(guest) and 105(director)

Thank you

• 2.  RE: How to deploy AP515 to aruba central in IAP mode with management vlan 10?

Posted Feb 05, 2024 12:11 PM

Normally untagged or native VLAN must be the VLAN 10 with DHCP enabled all other VLANs including the Management must be allow through the port. 

• 3.  RE: How to deploy AP515 to aruba central in IAP mode with management vlan 10?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 13, 2024 08:11 AM

Configure your switchports as trunk port with native vlan 10 or vlan 10 untagged and 102,103,105 as tagged/trunk allowed VLANs.

Don't configure anything about vlan 10 on your IAPs, leave management VLAN configuration empty, then it will take the untagged/native VLAN, which is in the switch linked to 10.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------