Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

How to enable TLS 1.2 service and disable SSL 3.0 in HP 1950 switch

This thread has been viewed 19 times
  • 1.  How to enable TLS 1.2 service and disable SSL 3.0 in HP 1950 switch

Posted Jun 22, 2022 12:27 AM

Hello,

I am facing an issue in HP switch which is having SSL 3.0 service and it showing in Vulnerability. And i want to allow the TLS service in same model but there is no feature of TLS service. Please help me here to identify the same, so that i can be able to disable the SSL service and can enable the TLS service.

Regards,

Yukesh

• 2.  RE: How to enable TLS 1.2 service and disable SSL 3.0 in HP 1950 switch

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 21, 2022 10:20 AM
    You may have better luck on the Instant On community.

Good practice would be to block access to the WebUI to only admin clients, and/or use out-of-band management to reduce the impact of such a vulnerability.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------