Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: 7 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

How to get Certtificate after passing Aruba exam

This thread has been viewed 25 times
  • 1.  How to get Certtificate after passing Aruba exam

Posted Feb 17, 2023 09:42 AM

Passed my exam ACMA HPE6-A70 exam several days ago and i still havent gotten my certificate? Please help

• 2.  RE: How to get Certtificate after passing Aruba exam

Posted Feb 17, 2023 10:04 AM

I received notification from Aruba the following day after my exam, but it took just over a week to get the New Badge email from HPE.  Have you checked the status within the Pearson VUE website?

David

• 3.  RE: How to get Certtificate after passing Aruba exam

Posted Feb 21, 2023 01:22 AM
    Yes I have checked status on Pearson Vue it says exam was Passed, I even have a scorecard but it's been well over a week, no congratulatory email and no word on my Certificate. I don't know what to do, I reached out to HPE support, I am still waiting for them

• 4.  RE: How to get Certtificate after passing Aruba exam

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 17, 2023 11:01 AM

Hello! Congrats on passing your ACMA exam. Please reach out to our support team to check on the certification status: 

https://certification-learning.hpe.com/tr/support

• 5.  RE: How to get Certtificate after passing Aruba exam

Posted Feb 21, 2023 01:57 AM
    Thanks Jenna, I reached out to HPE support, sti waiting for them to contact me. Hopefully they will.