Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

How to grant read access to Aruba Central MSP to only one tenant via HPE Greenlake

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  How to grant read access to Aruba Central MSP to only one tenant via HPE Greenlake

Posted Aug 03, 2022 09:58 AM
    Hi folks,

just learned how to grant read access to Aruba Central MSP to only one tenant, Aruba switch over to HPE Greenlake platform! :-)

Please can anyone tell me how to grant read access to Aruba Central MSP to only one tenant via HPE Greenlake?
    The main goal is, that an admin at customer Site has read access to his / her devices at Central MSP - and really only to his / her devices - not to devices of another tenant.

Second question is how to enable 2FA at GreenLake - Central directly could do this in the past.

Cheers
    Michael

• 2.  RE: How to grant read access to Aruba Central MSP to only one tenant via HPE Greenlake

Posted Aug 05, 2022 03:40 AM
    Hi Michael,

I'm running into the same issue. I've tried to put the tenant's Customer ID into the hpe_ccs_attribute as the scope for my Aruba Central application, but that didn't work. I did immediately drop into the correct Aruba Central Tenant, but I could return to the MSP view and from there edit any other Aruba Central Tenant. Not ideal.

The 2FA question is easier: log in with and administrator account into HPE Greenlake, go to the Manage tab, click on Account Details and then on Security. There you can switch 2FA on.

Steven

------------------------------
    Steven Demets
    ------------------------------