SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss HPE Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN and SD-Branch solutions. This includes SD-WAN Orchestration WAN edge network functions - routing, security, zone-based firewall, segmentation and WAN optimization, micro-branch solutions, best practics, and third-party integrations. All things SD-WAN!
Expand all | Collapse all

How to HPE Switch V1920, V1910 SSH Port change ?

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  How to HPE Switch V1920, V1910 SSH Port change ?

Posted Aug 10, 2023 04:17 AM

Hello, I'm curious about changing the SSH port on HPE switches. The switch models I'm using are V1920 and V1910, and I would like to know how to change the SSH port. If these models do not support changing the SSH port, I would need documentation related to that. Please provide information about the method for changing the port or where to find the appropriate documentation.

• 2.  RE: How to HPE Switch V1920, V1910 SSH Port change ?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 10, 2023 04:21 AM

That is not a SD-WAN question, not even an Aruba questions. Would be better to ask in an HPE Community.

But, the documentation for the 1920 is here, and it does not mention the option to change the SSH port. Just enable/disable is supported. Hope that is good enough as you won't find documentation on features that are not available in general.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: How to HPE Switch V1920, V1910 SSH Port change ?

Posted Aug 10, 2023 04:37 AM
    I previously received instructions from the HPE community to post this on the Aruba section.

I am sharing the response content.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Re: How to HPE Switch V1920, V1910 SSH Port change ?

Hello @foodimd,

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

HPE Networking forum has moved to Aruba Airheads Community and for HPE networking and Aruba product queries, request you to visit and post your query here: Aruba Airheads Community 

You can refer to the below link as well for more details:

HPE Networking forum migration to Aruba Airheads c... - Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Thanks,
    Sunitha G
    I'm an HPE employee.
    [Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------