Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

How to prepare for ACDX practical exam

This thread has been viewed 33 times
  • 1.  How to prepare for ACDX practical exam

Posted May 25, 2023 09:51 AM

Hi,

I am planning t give ACDX exam, Just I want to know how to prepare for the LAB exam, is there any material?

• 2.  RE: How to prepare for ACDX practical exam

Posted Jun 02, 2023 09:02 AM

Hi

I'm in the same position, I will try to do an attempt with the ACXX practical exam in September or October. Beside the information provided on the web pages for the exam I havn't found so much information about how to prepare.

When I did the ACCX practical exam I did a lot of comfiguration different scenarios in my lab. Both to learn specific configuration syntax from the top of my head and to get speed and a good flow in the configuration tasks.

But for ACDX I really don't know how to study.

I have been looking at the page linked below and are thinking about attend the Advanced Network Design and Solutions training.

https://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/cust_tracks.aspx?company_login_id=aruba&pid=1&track_id=38

------------------------------
    Best Regards
    Jonas Hammarbäck
    MVP 2023, ACCX #1335, ACX-Network Security, Aruba SME, ACMP, ACDP , ACEP, ACSA
    Aranya AB
    If you find my answer useful, consider giving kudos and/or mark as solution
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: How to prepare for ACDX practical exam

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Jun 05, 2023 08:53 AM

I found the best way to study this was plenty of hands on experience and ensuring that you know the best practices of where and how to deploy the relevant solutions. The study guide suggests the following:

• Gather information and plan at a high-level 
    • Create detailed designs that include RF Planning, Redundant High Density Campus Architecture, location services, Outdoor Stadium Very High Density and Remote Access Branch office designs
    • Use Aruba best practices for designing wireless networks in challenging RF environments for redundancy and high availability
    • Acquire the skills needed to assess and analyze a company's business requirements and design a solution meeting those requirements
    • Focus on solutions for campus LAN and WLAN, including outdoor and high-density scenarios.