Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

HP M330 Access Point firmware

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  HP M330 Access Point firmware

Posted Mar 27, 2024 09:17 AM

Hi,

Aruba support has replaced our access points under warranty and I'm attempting to download the latest firmware v1.0.0.4.  The downloads available for the JL063 M330 have the (incorrect) firmware for an MSM controller based AP.

Could you point me to the last available release for the M330?

Thanks,

• 2.  RE: HP M330 Access Point firmware

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 28 days ago

I'm surprised that support replaced those APs as they are end-of-support as far as I know and there is no firmware available for download.

Please reach out to where you received those APs from, they may be able to provide the firmware.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------