Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

IAP LDAP integration

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  IAP LDAP integration

Posted 22 days ago

Dears,
    Does anyone know,
    Does the AP-635 support the LDAP integration When works as IAP?

• 2.  RE: IAP LDAP integration

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 21 days ago

LDAP is authentication is supported with Instant APs. here is the reference from the user guide.

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: IAP LDAP integration

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 20 days ago

Please note that if you intend to use 802.1X or WPA2-Enterprise, either RADIUS or RadSec is probably needed. LDAP has a limited scope, similar as TACACS.

You may need to work with your Aruba partner to properly design your network and security.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.