Aruba Central

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Expand all | Collapse all

IAPs on Central

This thread has been viewed 17 times
  • 1.  IAPs on Central

Posted Feb 07, 2024 06:44 AM

Hi all, using central for the first time in many years, so just getting familiar with how it works. I have added an IAP to a new group with two SSIDs. the two SSIDs are disabled for the moment until I sort everything out. I don't think that the IAP cluster is picking up the new config from the group as when I go onto the CLI  and show the running config I only see the config for the setmeup stuff. The IAPs are 515s running 8.7.1.6 - tried to upgrade them to 10 but the seem to stall - the audit trail reports initiating upgrade but IAPs remain on v8. Am I missing something?

• 2.  RE: IAPs on Central

Posted Feb 07, 2024 09:25 AM

I am also seeing a "Not in sync" error. When I "view config difference"  this lists all the configuration from the group. Clicking the "Re-Sync configuration" button does not force the config to the cluster.

• 3.  RE: IAPs on Central

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 08, 2024 07:12 AM

What is the output of 'show ap debug cloud-server' from the AP? It will tell you the connection status to Central.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------