View Only
last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

IMC & clearpass intergration with Mobility controller standalone 8.0

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  IMC & clearpass intergration with Mobility controller standalone 8.0

Posted Nov 06, 2023 03:05 AM

Hai

Are there any documents for Aruba mobility controller integration with IMC through tacacs+ (user device) and for clearpass integration for policy for wireless users only?

Is this scenario supported?

Thanks 

• 2.  RE: IMC & clearpass intergration with Mobility controller standalone 8.0

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 06, 2023 11:30 AM

I'm not sure what you are asking. Aruba Mobility Controller does allow monitoring in IMC, not configuration as far as I know. ClearPass and Aruba Mobility Controller is something standard for wireless users authentication. And authentication of admins logging in to IMC seems to work just with RADIUS or LDAP, not TACACS. But my knowledge of IMC is limited. Others may have a better view or more recent information.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------