Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

IMC E0708 Upgrade

This thread has been viewed 28 times
  • 1.  IMC E0708 Upgrade

Posted Nov 29, 2022 11:23 AM
    Hello community,

I want to upgrade IMC to the latest version E0708 (from E0706P11), in order to benefit from the arubaOS-CX enhancements.
    As this release is quite new, I would like to know if there are reported issues already, or any other early experience to share.

I'm also running NTA latest version E0709. The compatibility matrix is not very clear. It mentions a minimum IMC version, but I do not know if subsequent release is supported.

Can someone give a shine on this topic.

Thanks
    Ray

• 2.  RE: IMC E0708 Upgrade

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 30, 2022 05:20 AM
    Hello there,

E0708 Plat is compatible with NTA  E0709. They made some of the modules backwards compatible and did not released new ones.
    Also , so far there is a known issue with Vlan management and OS - CX switches , which is still not solved in E0708, but there is a patch for.

Kind regards,

------------------------------
    Marina
    HPE
    Sofia

• 3.  RE: IMC E0708 Upgrade

Posted Dec 01, 2022 10:15 AM

Thank you for the answer.

Concerning the VLAN patch, will it be posted on ASP, or it is a special request?

Also do you know if (or when) OS-CX STP management is now integrated in IMC, the same way it is today with ComWare devices.

Regards

• 4.  RE: IMC E0708 Upgrade

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 02, 2022 05:28 AM
    Hello there ,

You can get the patch by opening a support case or just wait for they to release the next patch version.

On the second question , I have no information unfortunatelly.

Regards,

Marina
    HPE
    Sofia

• 5.  RE: IMC E0708 Upgrade

Posted Dec 06, 2022 04:47 AM
    Thanks for the heads up Milenkova. I will ask TAC for a patch then. Do you have any idea when the patch is released on ASP or live downloads on iMC?

• 6.  RE: IMC E0708 Upgrade

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 07, 2022 03:40 AM
    Hello TioN , yes it will be included in the next patch , but no ETA available yet.

Marina
    HPE
    Sofia