Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

iMC Software

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  iMC Software

Posted 15 days ago

Hi,

We are currently looking at replacing the server our iMC is on. We are looking at doing a new install on the new server. We are also upgrading our model of switches from the 2920 to the 6200m. I am not worried about keeping the current iMC database.

We currently Intelligent Management Platform (JG748AAE) running on version iMC PLAT 7.3 (E0605) with permanent license. Network Traffic Analyzer (JG750AAE) iMC NTA 7.3 (E0505), and Wireless Service Manager (JF414AAE) iMC WSM 7.3 (E0506).

I know we will need to transfer the licenses over from the old server to the new server.

The Aruba ASP website has many different software options and I am totally lost with which one to choose.

Any idea which software I can use with the licenses I have?
    Thank you

• 2.  RE: iMC Software

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 11 days ago

Hi,

https://networkingsupport.hpe.com/downloads;sort=VERSION_DESC;fileTypes=SOFTWARE;softwareGroups=IMC

From the left pane select software then IMC. Version New to Old.

This displays the latest IMC plat version, 710 P03.  You will need to install 710 first, then 710P03.

Then select WSM and NTA File Category from the left pane to get the latest software.

Again for NTA 716 P01 you need to install NTA 716 first.

------------------------------
    Kind Regards
    Paola
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: iMC Software

Posted 10 days ago

Thank you for the information.