Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

IMC upgrade problem (E0708P03 --> E0710)

This thread has been viewed 28 times
  • 1.  IMC upgrade problem (E0708P03 --> E0710)

Posted 20 days ago

Hello,

I would like to upgrade my IMC from E0708P03 to E0710 but i have a problem that occurs during wizard upgrade with this message "Do not install (The dependence has not been installed. Right-click to view dependency information.)

My IMC server is under Windows server 2012 R2 and there is a local database under microsoft sql server 2008.

Has anyone ever had this problem ?

Thks

• 2.  RE: IMC upgrade problem (E0708P03 --> E0710)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 19 days ago

Hi, 

have you uninstalled/not upgraded some components to 708P03 so they are  not present/the wrong version? 

Using 'show dependencies', ensure all the listed components are installed and upgraded to 708P03.

------------------------------
    Kind Regards
    Paola

• 3.  RE: IMC upgrade problem (E0708P03 --> E0710)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 19 days ago

Also please update the database to a supported version before you try the upgrade again.  2008 is no longer supported and the upgrade may render the installation unusable as documented in the readme.

Kind Regards
    Paola

• 4.  RE: IMC upgrade problem (E0708P03 --> E0710)

Posted 19 days ago

Hi,

Usually I update the version with IDMA but here is what I have in the monitor tab (the last update that worked was E0708P03) : 

• 5.  RE: IMC upgrade problem (E0708P03 --> E0710)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 19 days ago

the components and versions are fine, please upgrade the database, maybe it's just the wrong error for the unsupported database version

Kind Regards
    Paola

• 6.  RE: IMC upgrade problem (E0708P03 --> E0710)

Posted 18 days ago

Hi,

Ultimately the problem was the database version. I migrated to a new windows server and no more problems. THANKS