Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Impossible de récupérer une adresse ip depuis un serveur dhcp interne

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  Impossible de récupérer une adresse ip depuis un serveur dhcp interne

Posted Mar 26, 2024 04:13 AM

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your various help which will surely give me ideas. I have a problem getting ip address from a specific vlan that uses a windows DHCP server.

In fact since last time, when I connect I cannot obtain an IP address on my AP 505 access point.

The explanation seemed clearer to me with a diagram. Do you have an idea ?

Knowing that if I untagged the terminal on vlan 1 the IP assignment works correctly for the ssid... Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Impossible de récupérer une adresse ip depuis un serveur dhcp interne

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 28 days ago

VLAN 1 is normally used untagged... Please try to change SSID 3 to the native VLAN; and configure the switchport for the AP to native.

Probably even better is not using VLAN1 at all, and use a different VLAN number as in some equipment there is some implicit configuration with VLAN 1.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: Impossible de récupérer une adresse ip depuis un serveur dhcp interne

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 28 days ago

The other thread where this was covered.

https://community.arubanetworks.com/discussion/impossible-to-obtain-ip-address-from-windows-server-dhcp

Carson Hulcher, ACEX#110