Network Management

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

in airwave 8.2.15.1 visual rf by folder and by group empty

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  in airwave 8.2.15.1 visual rf by folder and by group empty

Posted Feb 03, 2023 10:42 AM
    Hello,
    I the new installation of Airwave 8.2.15.1 I have imported the maps from another Airwave version 8.2.14.1,
    I can see the maps with the planned AP but Auto-Match Planned Devces doesn't find the AP's.
    I try to ADD AP manually but when I go to Add Deployed AP's the By Group list and By folder list is empty.
    anyone was encountered the same issue? and have found the solution?

------------------------------
    Dario Nardello
    ACMP ACSP ACCP ACEP

• 2.  RE: in airwave 8.2.15.1 visual rf by folder and by group empty

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 06, 2023 01:08 PM
    Hi Dario,

Does the new Airwave server has all the AP's showing up? If so, try restating VisualRF from VisualRF > Setup. Set the engine to 'No' and  'yes' post a min or 2. Wait for 5- 10 mins, then the VisualRF should get all the monitored device info to Auto populate. Please note that Auto populate works based on exact AP name to match.

Regards
    Gowri Amujuri

• 3.  RE: in airwave 8.2.15.1 visual rf by folder and by group empty

Posted Feb 07, 2023 02:30 AM
    Hello all,
    Resolved
    I found the cause of issue: there was 2 buidings with the same name, one empty without floors not visible in the home of rf plan.
    The mistake is I have create the Building and after that I have imported the building from the other Airwave.
    I renamed the visible building and added a floor to the other and after that I have deleted the wrong building.
    Bye.

Dario Nardello
    ACMP ACSP ACCP ACEP