Security

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Instruction - Using ClearPass as an EST server and configuring RADSEC on CX and AOS 10 Gateways

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  Instruction - Using ClearPass as an EST server and configuring RADSEC on CX and AOS 10 Gateways

Posted 6 days ago
      |   view attached

Ever wanted to know how to configure ClearPass Onboard as an EST server to automatically distribute certificates to your network devices?  How about then using those certs to enable RADSEC on the devices?  In this video, I cover what EST is, how to configure it on CX switches and AOS 10 gateways and also how to use the certs for RADSEC to ClearPass.

Enoy!

0:00 - Brief intro to EST

6:29 - EST server configuration on ClearPass Onboard

20:53 - EST configuration on CX

30:00 - RADSEC configuration on CX

43:20 - EST and RADSEC configuration on an AOS 10 Gateway

• 2.  RE: Instruction - Using ClearPass as an EST server and configuring RADSEC on CX and AOS 10 Gateways

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 6 days ago

Great content!

• 3.  RE: Instruction - Using ClearPass as an EST server and configuring RADSEC on CX and AOS 10 Gateways

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 3 days ago

well done!

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.
    ------------------------------