Security

View Only
last person joined: 13 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Integration Clearpass to McAfee

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Integration Clearpass to McAfee

Posted Sep 12, 2022 04:50 AM
    Dear All,

we would like to login to Next gen IPS McAfee via radius Clearpass, but i cannot find radius dictionary McAfee in Clearpass,

is there any documentation for integration Clearpass with McAfee for login purpose ?

kindly need your help

thanks

------------------------------
    BR,

Hudaya

• 2.  RE: Integration Clearpass to McAfee

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 12, 2022 09:10 AM
    Many products just work with the standard (IETF) dictionary. Did you find in the documentation which attributes should be returned by ClearPass?

I did a quick search, but could not find that documentation which may be behind a portal login. Also, I know that McAfee (and others) bought parts of their portfolio, so the dictionary may be even something different like the original vendor name. As far as I know there is no 'McAfee' as it is many different products and each may have a different guide. Please work with McAfee to find which RADIUS atributes ClearPass should return (Aruba Support probably doesn't have that information), then if you can't make it work yourself, work with your Aruba partner or Aruba support for further assistance.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: Integration Clearpass to McAfee

Posted Sep 13, 2022 02:10 AM
    Dear @Herman Robers,

i've seen profiling privilege from their mcafee server,

it's seems mcafee server same like fortigate, they profiling privilege with roles,

​i will update it when we successfully integrate it

thanks,

BR,

Hudaya