Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Invalid Single Sign-on Token (E1) - ClearPass Onbaord

This thread has been viewed 16 times
  • 1.  Invalid Single Sign-on Token (E1) - ClearPass Onbaord

Posted Mar 27, 2023 11:13 PM

Hi,

I am having trouble with Onboarding Android Clients. After downloading "Network Profile", Quick-Connect App redirects to an error page saying "Invalid Single Sign-on Token (E1)".

SSO Authentication is working fine and I can see Access-Tracker entry hits with Onboard pre-auth service.

Windows and IOS Working fine.

Did anyone successfully configure ClearPass Onboard with Azure SSO?

------------------------------
    Harendra
    ACDX|ACEP|CWSP|

• 2.  RE: Invalid Single Sign-on Token (E1) - ClearPass Onbaord

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 29, 2023 06:16 AM

Did you follow the Tech Note for Onboard with Azure AD?

If it works for Windows & IOS, but not for Android, you may best open a TAC case. Think you can send logs from QuickConnect as well that has additional information. Without actual logs and knowing the configuration, it's hard to help.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.