SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Forum to discuss HPE Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN and SD-Branch solutions. This includes SD-WAN Orchestration WAN edge network functions - routing, security, zone-based firewall, segmentation and WAN optimization, micro-branch solutions, best practics, and third-party integrations. All things SD-WAN!
Expand all | Collapse all

ip authorized-managers for Webui authentication on a 9004

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  ip authorized-managers for Webui authentication on a 9004

Posted Dec 22, 2023 10:00 AM

Hi,

Is there a way to set ip authorized-managers for Webui authentication on a 9004?

Best regards,

Michael

• 2.  RE: ip authorized-managers for Webui authentication on a 9004

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 22, 2023 10:11 AM

Check the firewall-cp command for that.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: ip authorized-managers for Webui authentication on a 9004

Posted Jan 02, 2024 05:28 AM

Hi Herman,

So we can only filter by source? and not on destination via firewall-cp?

I want only allow certain ip-ranges for the management.

We manage the gateway via Central.

Michael

• 4.  RE: ip authorized-managers for Webui authentication on a 9004

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 02, 2024 09:14 AM

That ACL is applied inbound for traffic to your controller/gateway/conductor. If you want to allow only certain ip-ranges for management, filter by source is what you would need for that. Unless I missed your point?

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.