Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Is HPE6-A85 exam difficult? Any tips that proved particularly helpful?

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  Is HPE6-A85 exam difficult? Any tips that proved particularly helpful?

Posted 15 days ago

I'm considering taking the HPE6-A85 exam. I want to hear from those who have already taken it about their experiences and any insights they can offer. Additionally, if anyone has any specific tips or strategies that they found particularly helpful in preparing for and passing the exam

• 2.  RE: Is HPE6-A85 exam difficult? Any tips that proved particularly helpful?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 3 days ago

What you should know is in the exam datacard. Taking the course is recommended as it covers all you should know. Having actual experience puts you in a big benefit.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------