Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 6 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

My aruba 505, It can't boot in aruba system, but I can login broadcom page

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  My aruba 505, It can't boot in aruba system, but I can login broadcom page

Posted 15 days ago

ap 505 can't resotre and read anything in console port. But I found it have the IP 192.168.1.1 /192.168.1.188, so I login. 

What's that, How can I return to Aruba system?

• 2.  RE: My aruba 505, It can't boot in aruba system, but I can login broadcom page

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 15 days ago

I've never seen such a login page, so I don't think it is from the Aruba AP. You probably reached another device.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: My aruba 505, It can't boot in aruba system, but I can login broadcom page

Posted 15 days ago

No, It's Aurba 505. I am ensure. I think some one modify the ap 505 system. How can I make it back to aruba system.

• 4.  RE: My aruba 505, It can't boot in aruba system, but I can login broadcom page

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 14 days ago

You may have gotten a manufacturing sample, in which case you should return it to where you got it to get it replaced by a genuine product.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.