Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Need description/details of the log fields of Aruba Clearpass policy manager's Session Logs(standard syslog)

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Need description/details of the log fields of Aruba Clearpass policy manager's Session Logs(standard syslog)

Posted Sep 07, 2022 11:00 AM
    The screenshot below shows log sample from Aruba clearpass policy manager's session logs in standard format, I am unable to find details about the log fields which are higlighted in yellow color(screenshot below) in the user guide. Appreciate if anyone can explain what these log fields are.

------------------------------
    BalamuruganDe

• 2.  RE: Need description/details of the log fields of Aruba Clearpass policy manager's Session Logs(standard syslog)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 08, 2022 09:12 AM
    I think you can find the fields in the export filter definitions. But the first field after the time (,552 ,550 ,346) that is the milliseconds within the second. It's just a more accurate timestamp.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.