View Only
last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

NPS and Certificate

This thread has been viewed 19 times
  • 1.  NPS and Certificate

Posted Mar 31, 2023 02:54 AM

Hi folks.

If I already have separate Certificate Server and a CA on it in my network and now deployed separate RADIUS Server, how cane I connect this remote CA to my RADIUS?

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: NPS and Certificate

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 04, 2023 10:37 AM

You normally don't need to connect your RADIUS server to your CA, you enroll/import a server certificate from the CA to your RADIUS server, and you enroll client certificates to your clients and import the root CA in your RADIUS server for client certificate authentication.
    What products do you have deployed for your CA and RADIUS? If that is Microsoft CA and ClearPass RADIUS, you may have a look at this video. If you have a different RADIUS service, the video may help you with the concepts nevertheless.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: NPS and Certificate

Posted Apr 05, 2023 07:36 AM

Thank you!