Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Out door AP mounting option

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Out door AP mounting option

Posted Jul 19, 2022 09:13 AM
    What is the optimal pole height to mount AP 377. I need both coverage of  the area and high capacity

• 2.  RE: Out door AP mounting option

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 21, 2022 11:18 AM
    You will need to make an RF Design, and from there you can determine the optimal mounting height. In general, the higher you mount, the larger your coverage area. There is no generic optimal mounting height, except for that I would mount it at least high enough that people can't reach it (3m / 10ft).

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------