Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: 7 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Passed my exam ACMA HPE6-A70 exam 31st March 2023 and i still haven't gotten my certificate? Please help

This thread has been viewed 22 times
  • 1.  Passed my exam ACMA HPE6-A70 exam 31st March 2023 and i still haven't gotten my certificate? Please help

Posted Apr 10, 2023 02:41 AM

I pass ACMA  but now, I still don't receive anything about HPE, no information, no certificate . I've Pearson vue scorecard with me.

I've raised request for HPE Learner ID on 25th March 2023 and still it has not been created, even after taking continues follow ups

So I want to ask how to receive my ACMA certificate. 

• 2.  RE: Passed my exam ACMA HPE6-A70 exam 31st March 2023 and i still haven't gotten my certificate? Please help

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 11, 2023 05:22 AM

You can check here your training history and see if the exam is registered already, and from the same site you can get the certificate. It may be that there is some notification setting that makes that you don't receive an e-mail, which you probably need to explicitly opt-in for. 

From this page you can find that the result should show up within 2-3 business days in that portal.

If it is not there, you can work with training & certification support. If there is no learner ID, that probably is the reason that you don't see the exam. I'm confident that support can fix both the LearnerID and linking the exam to your learner ID.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------