Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

PCM+

This thread has been viewed 24 times
  • 1.  PCM+

Posted Aug 12, 2022 12:07 PM

I have PCM+ management software, suddenly I found when try to open.

your license for pcm+ is out of compliance. Please contact your vendor for more licenses would you like to add a license?

How to fix it?

• 2.  RE: PCM+

MVP GURU
    Posted Aug 13, 2022 08:19 AM
    You have to consider that the HP PCM+ was declared EoS 9 Years ago...by the way...maybe your HP PCM+ discovered more devices than it was exactly licensed for? ...that would explain the "out-of-compliance" message. I hardly believe you will be able to eventually find additional licenses if you need more devices to be managed with respect to the licensed quantity...so better to check its configuration first.

• 3.  RE: PCM+

Posted Aug 13, 2022 08:30 AM
    Thanks for your reply.

My license for 100 devices , but discovered only 99.

Please find the attached.
    I am not be able to enter pcm page ,how to configure?

• 4.  RE: PCM+

Posted Aug 18, 2022 04:27 PM
    Waiting of valuable reply.

• 5.  RE: PCM+

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 19, 2022 04:39 AM
    I don't know PCM, but from the screenshot it looks like the base license is missing/expired.

You may try to contact support, but as this product is unsupported for 8+ years (from the document posted before: Support for PCM+, MM and IDM will end on December 31, 2015), it may be that they can't help you anymore.

There is still some documentation online that may help you; but consider PCM incompatible, insecure and broken for today's operations. You probably should not use it.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------