View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Expand all | Collapse all

Port security on CX6000

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  Port security on CX6000

Posted Jan 23, 2024 10:56 AM

Hi

I'm very new to CX6000, and I'm wondering how to make specific ports lock on first seen MAC address
    I have a 2530 running, First devices it sees on eg. port 1 it locks to, its set to trap and disable, so if another devices by accident gets connected to port, it disables and I the can get the problem fixed, and undlocking the port again.
    How is this setup on a CX6000? I've tried this Xx1 concepts (arubanetworks.com) but can't get that to work.
    Can anyone help?

Kind Regards
    Kim

• 2.  RE: Port security on CX6000

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 12, 2024 05:24 AM

As there seems no response, please work with your Aruba partner or Aruba support.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------