Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: 7 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Problem with DHCP Snooping and AP22 NAT SSID

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  Problem with DHCP Snooping and AP22 NAT SSID

Posted 13 days ago

Hello,

I have a problem with my aruba 1930 with DHCP snooping and my aruba AP22.
    When i activate the DHCP snooping on my network, all the wired computer work perfectly.
    My secured SSID Wireless network that configured in Bridged mode work as well.

But I have an SSID that is configured in NAT mode, that is public network (no password on SSID), and  when the DHCP snooping is active, this SSID not deliver any IP adress.

I search for someone who heve already encounter this problem but not. 

My first question is if this configuration is possible ? Or did i must configure an SSID on an other VLAN to do what i need.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Problem with DHCP Snooping and AP22 NAT SSID

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 13 days ago

Please ask your question in  Aruba InstantON forum<u1:p></u1:p><u2:p></u2:p><u3:p></u3:p>

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Problem with DHCP Snooping and AP22 NAT SSID

Posted 15 hours ago

As Ariyup wrote, try in the Instant On community forum.

Quick and dirty workaround would be to set the port as trusted.

You can also open a TAC case for Instant On so they can look more closely in the problem.

Best, Gorazd

Gorazd Kikelj
    MVP Guru 2024