Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.

Problems with portable PDA terminal model CK3.

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Problems with portable PDA terminal model CK3.

Posted 19 days ago

I currently work for a telecommunications company, and I have administration at the WLAN level for a hypermarket, the hypermarket has 16 Access Points, of different models there are AP-335 and AP-303, the client (business) has a network internal of theirs with which they are in charge of doing the inventory issue to supply merchandise at the point of sale, they work with PDAs of model CK65 and CK3, at the connectivity level these PDAs are configured under a static IP of segment 10,251.18.xx, what is the problem I have that when they are with the CK3 model PDAs, they tend to freeze and lose network, this morning I did tests with a person from the headquarters and it is time to restart the PDA, To detect which AP is roaming, sometimes it takes more than 5 minutes to detect the new AP to which it connects. I would like to know how I can adjust the issue at the level of coverage on the APs.

Thank you.

Pda con IP 10.251.18.50