Network Management

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Questions on performing the update Release Notes iMC PLAT v7.3 (E0710) Basic

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Questions on performing the update Release Notes iMC PLAT v7.3 (E0710) Basic

Posted Feb 13, 2024 12:31 PM

Good time of day. I have IMC PLAT 7.3 (E0708P03). I want to upgrade to HPE_iMC_PLAT_7.3_E0710_Basic. After reading the Release Notes, I have doubts about my actions.

Specifically, the item "Warning: During migration, please copy the encryption keys from the old IMC to the new IMC and database servers or the new database will be corrupted:". I'm not going to migrate anywhere, just upgrade the existing platform. Do I need to perform the steps listed for migration?

Has anyone upgraded to this release yet?
    Were there any nuances?

Material link
    https://asp.arubanetworks.com/downloads/software/RmlsZTo1Mjc3ODgwOC0yY2IxLTExZWUtYjc4OS04ZjlhOTU5ZDY0NDk%3D

• 2.  RE: Questions on performing the update Release Notes iMC PLAT v7.3 (E0710) Basic
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 14, 2024 04:04 AM

Hi UpEnemy, the release notes refer to a migration, which is moving an installation to another server so it does not apply to an upgrade to the same server.

------------------------------
    Kind Regards
    Paola
    ------------------------------