Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Randomly Access point Keeps disconnect

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Randomly Access point Keeps disconnect

Posted Feb 01, 2023 10:06 AM
    We have an Aruba 207 and 305 series access point and randomly its keep turned off but the power and light shown as normal does not start unless i reboot the access point . Can anyone please help me on this manual Also  firmware upgrade browse option is also not there in our virtual controller.

• 2.  RE: Randomly Access point Keeps disconnect

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 01, 2023 02:41 PM
    What version of firmware are you running?

------------------------------
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

HPE Design and Deploy Guides: https://community.arubanetworks.com/support/migrated-knowledge-base?attachments=&communitykey=dcc83c62-1a3a-4dd8-94dc-92968ea6fff1&pageindex=0&pagesize=12&search=&sort=most_recent&viewtype=card

• 3.  RE: Randomly Access point Keeps disconnect

Posted Feb 02, 2023 01:57 AM
    Dear Cjospeh,

Thank you for the response please note that the current firmware version is 6.5.4.3_61959

• 4.  RE: Randomly Access point Keeps disconnect

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 03, 2023 03:14 AM
    You should go under maintenance and check for updates to see if there is a newer version of code.  That software is older.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

HPE Design and Deploy Guides: https://community.arubanetworks.com/support/migrated-knowledge-base?attachments=&communitykey=dcc83c62-1a3a-4dd8-94dc-92968ea6fff1&pageindex=0&pagesize=12&search=&sort=most_recent&viewtype=card

• 5.  RE: Randomly Access point Keeps disconnect

Posted Feb 03, 2023 03:28 AM
    I have checked, that also but it say no response from the server. and from manually the browse option from where we select firmware file that is also not showing in the virtual controller.