Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Recommended browser settings

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  Recommended browser settings

Posted Feb 26, 2024 02:17 PM

I am trying to find out if there are any recommendation for browser settings with Aruba central. I found that both the Microsoft Edge browser as well as Firefox are not really reliable in displaying the UI of Aruba Central. Oftentimes things are missing or just take an awful long time to display. Pretty much to being unworkable if this would be a production environment.

I cleared cache, cookies etcetera without much lock, it remains very unreliable and slow.

An example I ran into today was changing floorplans. Initially, Firefox would not even display the tabs of the overview menu, so I could create the floorplans. In private mode eventually it did but still with sometimes a 2-3 minute delay.

• 2.  RE: Recommended browser settings

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 26, 2024 05:00 PM

I use Chrome in incognito mode and i have not had any issues.

I have seen corporate Proxys could impact this as well as Secure Web gateway products like Netskope/zscaler clients. 

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.
    ------------------------------