Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Removing aaa authentication ssh command from cli

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  Removing aaa authentication ssh command from cli

Posted 3 days ago

I'm trying to remove the config in red box from Aruba, but I'm not able to.  

I tried no aaa authentication ssh enable radius server-group mgmt local but that's not a valid syntax for the cli.

• 2.  RE: Removing aaa authentication ssh command from cli
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 3 days ago

If that is for ArubaOS Switch (example 2540/2930/3810/5400R), then you would enter the default for the command to get it removed.

Can you try:

aaa authentication ssh enable local

If it's not an ArubaOS Switch, it may help to mention the model number and firmware version.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Removing aaa authentication ssh command from cli

Posted 3 days ago

@Herman Robers, thank you so much, that's what I was looking for.

• 4.  RE: Removing aaa authentication ssh command from cli

Posted 3 days ago

Weirdly, I'm able to use 'no' to take out other commands above it, but not that one.

That's what got me stuck.